Thursday, November 14, 2019

Bringing my Kitten Home to Momma

Image result for thanksgivingThanksgiving break is only a week away and I could not be more excited. I have not made the trip back home to New Buffalo, MI since before I moved back down here for the school year. It’s not that I haven’t wanted to go home at some point over this semester, I have just been ridiculously busy and haven’t had the time to set aside a whole weekend just to go home. This year going home is going to be much different than my other trips back home because I will be transporting my kitten with me. This should be an interesting adventure because the kitten has never ridden in the car for this long and my mom is allergic to cats so it should be pretty crazy once my kitten and I make it home. 

I have been telling my mom for months that I was going to get my own cat when I moved back to school this year and she just kept telling me “you better not”. Did she really think I was going to listen to her? Hell no! Within a week of moving back to school I had secured my kitten and the rest was history. However, I think I will have a good chance of winning my mom over because when she saw a picture of my kitten she said it was one of the cutest cats she has ever seen and it reminded her of the one she had when she was a kid. At the end of the day, I think everything is going to be alright and my mom, our dogs and my kitten are going to be one big happy family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment