Thursday, November 7, 2019

My Kitten vs. Devil Cat

I never thought I would say this, but my new mortal enemy is a cat. It’s not my cat though, it is one of my roommates’ cat. His cat’s name is Isabella and she is one of the biggest assholes I have ever met in my entire life. As many of you might know, I recently adopted my own kitten to raise in my image. Unfortunately, ever since my kitten moved into the house Isabella has been a complete jerk to him. She takes massive dumps in his litterbox and eats all of his food every chance she gets. And on top of all of this, she physically bullies my kitten by holding him down and biting his scruff. I know this isn’t really hurting my kitten, but it is just so unnecessary and I hate it. 


Luckily, my kitten is starting to grow more and more every day and he is finally getting to the point where he can defend himself from the devil cat named Isabella. He is just over three months old and he has tripled in size since I got him. Now when Isabella tries to hold him down he just repeatedly kicks her in the head as fast as he can until she lets him go. This always makes me very proud and I reward him with a buffet of treats and mirage of petting. I know one day sooner or later Isabella will start being nicer to my kitten, but until that day comes I will make it my life’s work to train my kitten to kick her ass. 

2 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly, you weren't supposed to have any more animals in the house but I will keep that quiet. Can't wait till the day your kitten grows up and puts Isabella in her place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cute your kitten is! I am very allergic to cats but I do love them very much.

    ReplyDelete